Clik here in case you haven’t read my previous post on the 5 books I want to read this winter.
How have you guys been? Do you have anything coming up in 2017? I’d love to know more about you guys!
The reason I’m ending the winter thing now is because it is officially spring! The 21st of March is supposed to be the first day of spring but some said it was actually on the 20th this year… I’m still confused and don’t know what to make of it. ( We’ve reached 50 followers on this blog HOLLY FLUFFBALL!)
Let’s jump right in then: Books I’ve read this winter
- Someone Else’s Summer – Rachel Bateman (3/5 stars) My review
- We Were Liars – E. Lockhart (3/5 stars)
- Girl Online Going Solo – Zoe Sugg (3/5 stars)
- Reigntime– S.K. Levy (3/5 stars) My review
- The Elven Tales – Fabi Ghittoni (3/5 stars) My review
- Fractured – Dani Atkins (5/5 stars) (I approve!! I even bought it in Dutch so that my mom could read it too)
- Melody’s Key – Dallas Coryell (3/5 stars) Review coming soon! It’s here → My review
- Throne of Glass – Sarah J. Maas (4/5 stars)
- Crown of Midnight – Sarah J. Maas (5/5 stars)
- Heir of Fire – Sarah J. Maas (4/5 stars)
- Queen of Shadows – Sarah J. Maas (4/5 stars)
I read 3 out of the 5 books I wanted to read! (And ended up reading 8 other books)
If you have any recommendations for spring time book reading please let me know! I sat in the sun yesterday for about an hour in a sweater but it was lovely.
I do realize that I’ve written quite a lot of reviews.. (for me this is a lot)
There have been a couple of changes on this blog and I hope you’re liking it. (But not liking it so much that Sharon left)
If you have any more suggestions on how to make this blog even better, please let me know in the comments bellow! (Or you can always send me an e-mail if you want to be more personal!)
You can also follow me on Goodreads if you’re interested: Click here
You can also check out my previous reading goals: