(This post was actually made before Sharon left this blog to create her own blog. Hope you enjoy!)
Sharon is Blue
- Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?
Oh sh*t that is difficult. I’ll go for… See through dress
In both cases my underwear would be visible, but the dress seems less awkward? Because then you picked the dress even though it was really see through like your skirt was not meant to end up there!
2. Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?
Lipstick on my teeth definitely. I mean if a fake lash comes of it looks kinda scary and extremely unnatural and yeah lipstick is something that gets stuck on my teeth a lot because I’m obviously very well at handling make up…
I kind of agree with you on this one… Although I never really wear lipstick myself. And why isn’t there a friend to warn me about the lipstick that is on my teeth?!
3. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
How can you forget that?? I guess I’d rather forget blush
Indeed just how!? I’d go for blush as well, since my cheeks might turn a little more red naturally and my eyelashes won’t magically become black.
4. Would you rather wear lipstick/lip liner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow?
The lipstick/lip liner combo because I thought that was how you were meant to wear it? If that’s not the case then what is the lip liner for? Again I’m not a pro at make-up.
That’s a good point actually… I guess I’d wear the lipstick/lip liner combo as well. Probably because the frosty blue eyeshadow makes me think of one of my bosses… And I don’t really want to think of that.
5. Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?
Two shades to light! Even when I’m a little bit tanned I surprise myself at how pale I am. Imagine me being a bronzer monster!
Two shades lighter, because I don’t know just because I don’t want to become a tomato.
6. Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out?
The guy because I’m sure I can handle that. I absolutely can’t deal with ketchup it’s just so gross I can’t even imagine drinking an entire bottle of it!
Ketchup isn’t my favourite thing either. So yes, definitely the running into the guy.
7. Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair?
The celeb of course, I’ve survived 18 years of bad hair so I can do more beside I need love like right now x3
Is it my hair carpet worthy everyday or just one day? Because I’ll definitely get choose for the hair then. Of course I want love! But I don’t necessarily need a celebrity for that.
8. Would you rather your armpits smell musky or like delicious lasagne?
Delicious lasagne. No explanation needed.
Delicious lasagne, who doesn’t get attracted to delicious food smells.
9. Would you rather give up your make-up or cell phone for one year?
Make-up. I can live without that sht. AND I’ll have time to do other sht!
Make-up, yep you can call me an addict I just do a lot with my phone and make-up isn’t that useful in my opinion.(Well in this case)
10. Would you rather run into a cute guy you like with food all in your grill or no make-up at all?
Both are fine. But if I would choose I’d say… With food all over me. As long as you smile like a maniac who just killed your first victim and that’s what you’re eating… You’re fine!
( Quickly googling grill and end up finding bbq’s but I think I know what it means…) Food or no make-up I really don’t know. Food can also be a little cute (Yeah don’t ask why) But no make up isn’t that much of a big deal.
I’m kind of surprised at how many things we agreed on…
We hope you enjoyed this “Would you rather” tag. We tag anyone who is interested in writing this!