Hey you guys!
I’ve seen so many bullet journals all over the internet and for some reason they always look so cool and kind of fun to make.
So what did I decide to do? Make my own (duh)
I really wonder if I’m going to use it in the end because I usually just use my phone for anything that I have to remember. BUT, at least it kept me busy for a couple of days. (It’s fun to make!)
I would recommend a different kind of notebook though. (For the inside) Maybe one with dots. The squares are fine but they might be better in a more grey kind of color instead of black like mine.
In this post I’m going to show you the things I wrote in my bullet journal. I did make it for 2017 (On purpose) Because I didn’t know how long it would take me to make.
The order of my bullet journal:
- I started with some Personal information but I think you guys can manage to do that without my help, right?
- Next up is the complete year. I did 2017 and 2018
- Added a Doodles page
- School schedule (If you’re in school, like me)
- Grade list
- Birthday list
- A Year in pixels
- The Ultimate list
- Saving Goals
- Leven 10 life (Honestly… I don’t really know how this one works.. But it looks good)
- Things I love
- Things I should do more often
- Favourite quotes
- Doodle page
- Places I’ve been (World and Netherlands edition)
- Online order tracker (I don’t really order a lot..)
- Blog post ideas
- Films to watch
- Books to read (One of the 2 pages is finished)
- Reading statistics
And here the actually monthly things will start. Every months (and season) there will be the same kind of pages)
- Seasonal bucket list
- The complete month
- Monthly recipe
- Week of the month
Hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comments bellow what you think about bullet journals! (Possibly thinking about making your own or you might already have one?!)